Olea Pewter is made out of a lead-free recycled aluminum alloy. Pewter is relatively low-maintenance and, unlike silver, it does not tarnish.
1. To clean, handwash with a gentle soap and cloth. It is not dishwasher or microwave safe.
2. Oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Not suitable for acidic foods as it may cause stains. When in doubt, protect pewter with a layer of cooking spray or vegetable oil.
4. To make it extra shiny, polish with baking soda and a non-abrasive cloth.
5. Do not cut directly on the pewter surface.